Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Congratulations Jen & Siew Yee

Jen & Siew Yee
Congratulations!!! Say Cheese....

Jen & Siew Yee 1

Now you may kiss the Bride( hmm....waited for so long.....finally....Muahaha)

Jen & Siew Yee 2

Wow! My wife So beautiful :P

Jen & Siew Yee 3

MuakZzzzz.... (Sigh so short wan) hehe :P


It was an awesome weekend last week, had to finish off my exam at 8.30 on friday, took a quick meal and hit the road back to Ipoh for my cousin's wedding. for the first time there was like 13 people staying in my house, and i had to offer my room :P

Come saturday, the big day for my cousin Jen-son and Siew Yee, everything went on smoothly from the ceremony to luncheon. After that, what else....time to Zzzz.zzZz.zzZzzz

Now, back to PJ to recuperate. Need lot's of rest and time to sleep again...haha :)

0 comments: