german-physiks-loreley-mk-iis

Speakers capable of 360-degree sound projection seem to be all the rage these days, with German Physiks the latest to get in on the omni-directional action. The Loreley Mk IIs go in for the whole alien style look too, with several extremely funky drivers arranged in a vertical formation. Backing up the drivers are 10" passive radiators and two 12" inverted dome subwoofers kicking out the lower frequency sounds. Audiophiles will likely jump all over these high end speakers: the rest of us will just balk at the $165,995 price tag, going up to $200,000 if you want a carbon finish. Cheapskates can look, but not listen.

1 comments:

Rom said...

Hi,
Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog.
I really appreciate it and gives me more energy and
Enthusiasm to hone and eagerly put something worth
Reading in my site.
Your site too is equally great and I must say I have to comeback
Again and enjoy reading.

What can you say if we exchange link? I know it won’t put you
On top of the traffic list but at least I can share with you the traffic
On my site as well as you share yours too.

Let me know if it’s a good idea to you so that I can send you my link
Right away and I’ll put yours in my site.

Thanks and goodluck!

Rom
http://blah-blahblogsrah-rahwrites.blogspot.com/