Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Mac Laptop's

macbook

I have been wanting to get myself a Mac laptop, have been surfing through the net, tossing and turning to search for a good deal on a Mac, till my friend introduce me to this site. I am overwhelmed by the selection of Mac laptop’s they have. Here you can find a fair bit of Mac notebooks, whether it’s the MacBook or MacBook Pro, they even sell the G4 which I am currently using one. Ya I might want to get myself the 15 inch MacBook Pro.

Here it is, a review of Apple's new 15-inch MacBook Pro. You know, Santa Rosa platform, LED backlighting, and new nVidia 8600M GT graphics. Well, to start with, the "screen is without a doubt the best I've ever seen on a laptop, and better than a lot of desktop monitors. The MBP also came away with "impressive scores" whether running OS X or 32-bit Vista via Boot Camp. The new nVidia GPU smoked the old ATI X1600-based MBP by a factor of three in 3DMark06 tests -- well above the 57% increase claimed by Apple. During normal usage at 50% brightness (which is not very bright as we've seen), the battery eeked-out about 4-hours which dropped to 3-hours after dialing up the brightness to 100%. The only real nit is the weight, which at 5.4-pounds (2.45-kgs) is becoming rather pathetic by modern standards yet remains the smallest offering in Apple's pro laptop lineup. Check this out!

0 comments: