Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Travelling in europe

Lately, I've been traveling around quite a lot. I have been to many cities, towns and most of all i love the culture of each country. When i was at Italy, you wouldn't want to miss the attraction of Venice, Famous monuments, sistene chapel, and guess what? i got my the greatest deal through booking here. I've got the best deal and it was fast and easy through cheaperthanhotelsuk.

I visited Rome too, a place where you wouldn't want to miss.
The Colosseum, the Vatican, Trevi Fountain.You will find yourself the building and structure that is through indescribable work of art. That's why it's said all road leads to Rome :)

Moving on the Venice, i visited Piazza San Marco
, Gondola Ride,St Mark's Basilica. Love their Pizza's . At Milan you would want to check out Cathedral of Milan, Leonardo da Vinci Museum, Castello Sforzesco. Do check out here. I enjoyed my trip, it was a great holiday trip for me. Will be writing more stuff soon. Stayed tuned....

0 comments: