Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Shopping at ShopWiki

There are always so many sites that sells online, whether it is some accessories, toys , clothing, food and etc..... but you will never quite exactly find the things you are looking for. But let me share with you what i found about a site called ShopWiki.

I was looking for some baby accessories, and i bumb into this site which has all the things i want. The stroller, bags and car seats that i was looking for were all there in this site. It's not a shopping site, where you can crawl from to search products from there on.

Do look at it, i am sure this site will amaze you. I was searching for a Canon SLR lens, was having problem searching for the right lens that i wanted, for sure you know it's hard to find the correct lens you want, from my search in ShopWiki i was able to find the right lens that i wanted. I seriously encourage you all to have a look at ShopWiki, for me it's better than other web crawlers available.

0 comments: