Thursday, February 21, 2008

always in control of your pc and data

Well, many times when we work, we sometimes forget to saved it in our thumb drive or any portable hardisk. Especially when we need to do a presentation to clients or customers, and the file is still in the office or at home. That's when all the headache comes in, Shit! I left my powerpoint presentation in the office.

Since then I've came across remote computer access, which i can always take control of my files and pc, no matter where i go, i have
the remote access that i am able to take control each and every time to recall any files anywhere with the power of remote file access.

It gives me confident, that all my files are have data protection , file protection. I am stress free wherever i go, cause i am secure that it's been taken care off. No more worrying that i left it back at my office or at home, it's just a click away to all your files.

0 comments: