Saturday, March 1, 2008

Travelling in Asia

I would like to tell you my experience traveling in Asia. It's such a pleasant place to travel, with lots of different races and culture all living in the same country. Where you can find so much about a place, and of course i can tell you that the food in Asia is superb. It's really a haven for Asian's. The really do enjoy eating all the time. I was in KL, spending a few days there, i really thank God that i manage to book a hotel that a friend recommended me. I was in the Petronas Philharmonic Hall enjoying myself in a musical.
petronas philharmonic

It's really awesome, as they have the state of the art hall, it's a must to go. As specially like a family trip, it's all worth while to take your children there, to get the exposure of a live musical event. After that i travel down south to Singapore.
merlion

Singapore it's one of city, that i really like to be there for a holiday. I can spend the whole day in Sentosa Island , it's a nice place to be, i am amazed at the underwater world. It's also a place for shopping, there is just so much stuff i could buy there, that i end up adding another luggage to my travelling. You can easily find a hotel in Singapore easily as accommodation is easily done just by clicking.

After that i shoot up north, While it's is known as Amazing Thailand. The night life there is great, you must get yourself a massage, nothing can compare to their own traditional thai massage.
bangkok
Night life there is great, where you can get all sort of accessories. From the top to the bottom, you can find a lot of inexpensive that you can put on to match up on your daily wear. Hotels there are great and affordable.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi.Nice pics. I love your entry about Asia.I'd been to Malaysia many many times and i love it.Mind, if we exchange links?Keep up the good work!